Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

unknown host

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 12:39PM UTC

Burp Suite Professional Error Unknown host: www.youtube.com Hello. I've started to get the messages like message above. Can't load videos on youtube etc. I didn't change anything in options. How can I fix it?

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 12:40PM UTC

And everything is working with turn-off "foxy-proxy"

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 01:38PM UTC

Thanks for your message. Is it just this specific site that is affected or are all sites affected? Do you see the same message if you use Burp's embedded browser? When Foxy-Proxy is turned off, is another proxy server configured under Network Settings?

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 01:59PM UTC

No, the fozy-proxy the only one I have. Same problem with chrominium. I've watched my logs and fount out that I've got http 403 with: We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. This is strange, first time I faced trouble like that. P.S. Live audit and passive crawl from proxy traffic turned off.

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 01:59PM UTC

No, the fozy-proxy the only one I have. Same problem with chrominium. I've watched my logs and fount out that I've got http 403 with: We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. This is strange, first time I faced trouble like that. P.S. Live audit and passive crawl from prozy traffic turned off.

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 02:00PM UTC

foxy-proxy* found out*

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 02:21PM UTC

Thanks for the update. Do you see this same message with other sites, or is it just this one site? Do you see the same message if you test using a different machine or connection?

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 02:33PM UTC

I see this message only when I try to watch youtube videos. Some times it's just convinient to do labs and watch video instructions at the same time.

Dsca | Last updated: Mar 16, 2022 06:50AM UTC

Solved, everything works fine now:) Thank for your answers.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.