Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Unable to manuplate requests in Proxy Intercept, Repeater and Intruder.

Tipsy | Last updated: May 31, 2024 07:06AM UTC

I am using standalone jar Burp-Suite professional with version of 2024.5 in Proxy intercept, Repeater and Intruder all of them mentioned are adding white spaces and not selecting whole request i want to do it and overwriting the web requests making very difficult to perform manual security audits i have to first take screen shot and copy text from there and paste in notepad then make change and forcefully put text back in tabs as per requirement and then repeat the process again i already performed these steps to resolve. Reinstall burp completely, Tried on other systems and Laptops with Linux Ubuntu(22.4,23.4,24.4) and windows(10 pro/home, 11 pro/home), Reinstalled OS from scratch, Creating new user with admin and non-admin privileges.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 31, 2024 07:12AM UTC

Hi Thanks for reporting your issue. Can you please email us a screen recording at support@portswigger.net so we can see more clearly the behavior you are describing?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.