Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

unable to download burpsuite

David | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 08:19PM UTC

looking at the download links for community and professional, ive tried loads of combinations, different browsers, different virtual machines, vpns but there doesnt even seem to be a download url associated with the download button. just started the trial today so bit frustrating that i cant even download. does anyone have a link for professional windows x64 on the latest version?

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 09:47AM UTC

Hi David. Are the download links on this page not working for you? - https://portswigger.net/burp/releases

Sujay | Last updated: Jan 05, 2022 07:13AM UTC

Hi David, I had the same issue in Edge. But using Chrome I'm able to download Burp Suite Community Edition from below link -https://portswigger.net/burp/releases/professional-community-2021-10-3?requestededition=community

Tsk | Last updated: Dec 22, 2022 01:39AM UTC

Can't download Community Edition either. Tried Firefox browser and Chrome Browser. Tried different devices. Tried completely different ISPs.

Tsk | Last updated: Dec 22, 2022 01:41AM UTC

Browsers are up to date. Devices are up to date on all updates. No matter what I do the file will just not start downloading.

Tsk | Last updated: Dec 22, 2022 01:44AM UTC

On desktop the only change that occurs is the three dots appear on the download button words, but nothing happens. On mobile the page change, but says if your download didn't start to click here and go back, sending me in a loop. Why not have it on mobile atleast ask something like "If you download did not initiate to click a different link HERE to download." Everything running through one main gate doesn't seem too efficient when if anything were to happen to it like this, keeps users locked out compeltely. Just an opinion though of making the site more flexible and adaptable for users.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.