The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Unable to connect database after reinstall

Telefonica | Last updated: Nov 22, 2023 01:47PM UTC

Hello everyone, I'm trying to reinstall Burp Enterprise, but in the moment to connect in database, i received this message: An unexpected error has occurred while connecting to your database. Please check your connection details and try again. A JDBC Url is correct (jdbc:oracle:thin:@//[IP]:1521/[DatabaseName]), and i have success to access with another client How can i resolve this problem? Thanks,

Telefonica | Last updated: Nov 22, 2023 02:13PM UTC

We had success connecting JDB through the Enterprise Server's localhost. However, after entering the credentials, the message "Configuring Enterprise Server" is received in a loop. When trying to access the application, the connection refused message is received.

Alex, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 22, 2023 04:38PM UTC

Hi team, Thanks for your post. If you are still on the "Configuring Enterprise Server" page looping in the browser, it's worth trying a page refresh, as there can be some odd behavior with the polling depending on the cert in use - a page refresh should resolve this. If that doesn't work, it's worth reviewing the system logs to determine the cause of the error. By default, these are in C:\ProgramData\BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition on Windows and /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ on Linux. There is a separate log file for each day, and the current day's log file does not contain a date. You can submit the logs for review to support@portswigger.net and we can advise further. Best regards,

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.