Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Unable to access labs, getting 404 Not Found

Aakash | Last updated: Aug 14, 2021 06:23PM UTC

Today, I am unable to access labs through burpsuit proxy. Yesterday, I was able to access it without any issues. I tried with chrome and mozilla firefox, Both showing 404-Not Found responses for all labs. My Mozilla Firefox version is "91.0" and chrome version is "92.0.4515.131". It was observed that when I use proxy for chrome/Mozilla and turn on intercept at burpsuit then response shows 404 Not Found. Without proxy at browser, I am getting correct response content.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 16, 2021 08:25AM UTC

Thanks for your message. We've replied to the email you sent so we can check a few more details with you.

Moiz | Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 02:28PM UTC

Hi, I am facing the similar issue. I am using Brave Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 and Firefox 96.0.2 (64-bit). Please help!

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 04:36PM UTC

Thanks for your mesage. Are you able to access the labs if you use Burp's embedded browser? Can you send some screenshots of the errors you are seeing to support@portswigger.net, please?

Yuliyan | Last updated: Nov 24, 2022 10:55AM UTC

Hello i am facing the same issue. On all labs i get 404 "Not Found" but without it i get the website. I use Chrome, Firefox and Burp's Integrated one. Can you please assist?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 24, 2022 01:47PM UTC

Are you able to access the labs if you are not proxying your browser via Burp? Can you email some screenshots showing the labs you have tried to support@portswigger.net, please?

Tarun | Last updated: Jan 04, 2024 09:59AM UTC

hello i am facing the same problem On all labs i get 404 "Not Found" but without it i get the website. I use Firefox and FoxyProxy. Can you please assist

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 04, 2024 10:36AM UTC

Hi I've just checked a few of the labs, and they are starting successfully. Do you see the same issue if you use a different browser, for example, Burp's embedded browser?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.