Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Turbo Intruder ERRO

ocapabode | Last updated: Mar 31, 2022 08:06PM UTC

I'm trying to use Turbo Intruder on my Burp installed on a Windows 11 and it gives the following error: User Pynthon error, check extend for ful details: Traceback(most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File"<string>", line 8, in queueRequestsIOError:(2,'No such file directory','/usr/share/dict/words') I would like you to help me solve this problem.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 01, 2022 09:08AM UTC

Hi, Are you trying to use some of the default example scripts within the Turbo Intruder extension? A lot of these scripts will be using wordlists to perform their tasks and these are specified to be located under the /usr/share/dict/words file within the script itself - obviously in a Windows operating system this file structure does not exist so you would need to alter this location within the script in order to use a relevant wordlist to perform whichever attack you are wishing to carry out.

sky | Last updated: Sep 27, 2022 05:18PM UTC

I'm trying to use Turbo Intruder on my Burp installed on a Windows 10 and it gives the following error: User Pynthon error, check extend for ful details: Traceback(most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File"<string>", line 8, in queueRequestsIOError:(2,'No such file directory','C:\Users\CC\Desktop\pass.txt') but the file was there.

sky | Last updated: Sep 27, 2022 05:23PM UTC

ok.. i got it

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.