Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Trial Version License Key for Professional

Parvez | Last updated: Jul 14, 2019 01:48PM UTC

I want to use trial version for professional but i'm not able to use it could you please help me in this matter.

Rose, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 15, 2019 06:32AM UTC

Parvez, what stage have you got up to? Do you have your license key? Have you logged into your account?

Burp User | Last updated: Nov 07, 2019 09:38AM UTC

toi muon dung thu co duoc khong ?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 07, 2019 09:49AM UTC

Hi, Can we help you anything in particular?

Burp User | Last updated: Nov 17, 2019 12:16AM UTC

Hi there, I just downloaded Burp Suite about 5 hours ago and now the software is prompting me that the trial is ending. May I ask can I extend it? I needed to test for 24 hours. Thank you and look forward to urgent reply.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 18, 2019 11:32AM UTC

Hi Lewis, If it is a fresh trial request then you should have been given 30 days to evaluate the product. Can you let us know what details (email, company name etc) you used to request the trial and we can look into it for you (feel free to send an email to support@portswigger.net if you do not feel comfortable providing details on the open forum).

Burp User | Last updated: Dec 13, 2019 07:19AM UTC

Hi there, I just downloaded Burp Suite about 5 hours ago and now the software is prompting me that the trial is ending. May I ask can I extend it? I needed to test for 1 month. Thank you and look forward to urgent reply.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 13, 2019 08:35AM UTC

Hi, As noted previously, if it is a fresh trial then you should have the full 30 days to evaluate the product. If you let us know what details you specified when you signed up for the trial then we can investigate.

Saroj | Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 12:09PM UTC

hi what should i write in the company name and address..

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 12:46PM UTC

We only offer trials to valid business users and we have also removed the requirement to provide an address when requesting a trial. You should just need to provide your company name and email address now.

Abhishek | Last updated: Dec 23, 2021 01:03AM UTC

Hi, I am facing similar issue with regards to the free trial of the Burp Suite Professional. I have dropped email to support@portswigger.net, with my details. By when can I expect a response on the same ?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 23, 2021 08:10AM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch, I've just checked and I'm afraid your email doesn't seem to have arrived. Were you using the email address associated with this account? Would you mind resending your email, please? For licensing queries, can you please send the email to hello@portswigger.net.

Miao | Last updated: Jan 09, 2022 05:54PM UTC

Hi, where I can find my license key for the trial professional version of Burp Suite. I checked my account, but I didn't see any. Thanks,

Miao | Last updated: Jan 09, 2022 05:54PM UTC

Hi, where I can find my license key for the trial professional version of Burp Suite. I checked my account, but I didn't see any. Thanks,

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 10, 2022 11:16AM UTC

Hi, If you have been granted a trial then it would appear in your portswigger.net user account - have you received any messages from us about your trial request? In addition, is the email that you have used to sent this forum post the same email address that you used to attempt to sign up for a trial?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.