Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

There is no column option after intruder attack - Community edition V2022.7.1 on macbook

Peter | Last updated: Jul 22, 2022 02:37PM UTC

Hello First of all congrat, your learning program is fantastic. I like it so much. :) I have a little problem. I learn the time delay sql injection, and on my installed burp siute something is wrong. I dont have coloums menu after finishing the attack in the intruder. There is only the Filter:showing all items, and there is no the black menu. The process is finished. What can be the problem? Can you help me to solve this? Big thanks, Regards, Peter

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 25, 2022 11:39AM UTC

Hi Peter, To confirm, you do not see the Attack, Save and Column main menu options at the top of your screen, as illustrated in the below screenshot: https://ibb.co/W2vJQ7n Note that you need the Intruder attack window open in order to see this particular menu - if you do not see these menu items are you able to email us and provide a screenshot of your screen so that we can see exactly what you do have?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.