Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

There is an error in one of the labs I made. The name of the lab is Lab: Excessive trust in client-side controls

Takama | Last updated: Aug 04, 2022 10:51PM UTC

To learn how to do the lab, I clicked on Community solutions and watched the video https://youtu.be/DqhZ9cDfEBw there (solution video) I applied everything there correctly, but there is a problem because of me, I click on the option called Add light l33t leather jacket to my coat, burp before clicking I open the place called intercpet in the proxy section of the suite and click it like that, but it doesn't work as I want, it doesn't work when it should be the same as in the video, there is an error, I asked a friend of mine, he did it himself, and it happened in one go, I tried forwarding again many times, but it didn't work, please I ask for help

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 05, 2022 01:04PM UTC

Hi Takama, Are you able to provide us with some screenshots of exactly what you are doing so that we can see this more clearly? If it is easier to include screenshots on an email then please feel free to contact us at support@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.