Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

There is a problem during installation.

최민주 | Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 02:25AM UTC

Hello There is a problem that the burpsuite_pro-trial version is downloaded and is not installed in progress of installation. My PC os is Windows 10. After clicking burpsuite_pro_window-x64_v20_4_1.exe, the installation window disappears during installation. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if there's any way to solve it

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 08:26AM UTC

Hi, I have replied to your query via email.

Peter | Last updated: Nov 13, 2020 06:51PM UTC

Good afternoon, I too have encountered the same problem. The splash screen opens then closes right away. I am trying to enter the license information, but I could not get pass the splash screen.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 16, 2020 09:48AM UTC

Hi Peter, Which OS are you trying to install Burp on? Do you have any antivirus software enabled? If so, can you temporarily disable this and try again? Do you have any issues launching the standalone JAR?

Del | Last updated: Nov 16, 2020 11:34AM UTC

Similar installation problem loading pro_trial version on VM Kali-Linux 2016. Reverts to a text editor and appears to hang whilst loading.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 16, 2020 11:55AM UTC

Del, have you tried the latest version of Kali? Can you please email us with further information and screenshots? You can reach us at support@portswigger.net

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.