Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Temporary access to Burp Collaborator

Z3N1G4T4 | Last updated: Sep 02, 2022 03:13PM UTC

Hello, I've just started out the Academy and I'm very new but also very interested in this world. I'm trying to finish the Blind SQL Injection section where you've to practice the OAST but I can't. I don't have the Pro version, started out with the Community Edition to learn. Is there any way to get a temporary access to Collaborator? Maybe by paying a subscription fee for the Collaborator only; it sure is a professional tool but before purchasing the Pro version I'd like to complete the trainings and see how it goes for me :) Thank you in advance, BR

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 02, 2022 03:59PM UTC

Hi The Collaborator Server is only usable through Burp Suite Professional. If you have a work email address, you can request a free trial of Burp Suite Professional from our website. The vast majority of the labs are completable using Burp Suite Community, so you could try moving on to a different lab for now, and save the labs that require Professional features for later.

Z3N1G4T4 | Last updated: Sep 02, 2022 04:35PM UTC

Hi, I'll do that for now and get a Professional license later on. Thank you for the quick reply. Regards,

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.