Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Tab Management - Vertical or Horizontal scrollable pane for Intruder/Repeater tabs

amarionette | Last updated: Feb 26, 2022 08:41PM UTC

Hello, Like Inspector, I think Burp Intruder/Repeater Tabs should present themselves as Rows in a customizable, vertical or horizontal pane. Tabs seem a bit archaic in terms of presentation and don't fit with the up and coming modernized Burp UI.. Other features to consider: * Defaults to HTTP Verb and Endpoint Name, as opposed to incremental # (POST /blah) * Ability to search "Rows" by Name or Contents * Ability to tag Row with color/icon/label * Ability to filter by: Date, Verb, HTTP Endpoint, Title, A-Z, User Defined vs Default Titles, Tags * Greyed title text for requests that haven't been sent * Ability to select and delete multiple requests at once * (Intruder) Icon on Row to Pop out Saved Results * Extend an API for further user adjustments

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 28, 2022 11:40AM UTC

Thanks for your message. We're currently working on a UI refresh that fulfills some of your requests. I've passed on your other feature ideas to our development team.

amarionette | Last updated: Mar 07, 2022 11:11PM UTC

Thank you for passing these ideas along. I look forward to improvements to Repeater/Intruder GUI. Do you have an anticipated timeline as to when these changes are planned for (Q2/Q3/Q4)? Appreciate the hard work from the Portswigger team.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 08, 2022 10:18AM UTC

We're still in the design phase of this work. We hope to have something to share later in the year (Q4). Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.