Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Stream response is empty

dio | Last updated: Dec 27, 2020 01:49PM UTC

Windows 10 x64 Java - 15.0.1 Burp Suite Professional v2020.11.3 -- Add a URL to streaming response(Project options->HTTP->Streaming Response->Add), and request this URL in Repeater. Cannot see the response boby is growing and it remain empty even I cancel the request. Then I click "go back"(to last request) and click "go forward"(to this request),the response body is display. (Old version burpsuite is working fine in my env)

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 31, 2020 10:11AM UTC

Hi Dio, thanks for your message. Which older version of Burp are you testing with?

dio | Last updated: Jan 06, 2021 04:22AM UTC

It's Burpsuite pro v2.1.06, Java 1.8.0

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 06, 2021 03:30PM UTC

Thank you for that information. Unfortunately, streaming responses are not working in the latest versions of Burp. This issue has been captured in our backlog. I've associated this forum thread with our ongoing bug report, so we can notify you when a fix is available.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 11, 2021 09:47AM UTC

Hi, We just wanted to let you know that the new Burp 2021.2 release should now have fixed the issue that you were experiencing with streaming responses.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.