Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

start the exam

Giacomo | Last updated: Nov 27, 2022 11:28AM UTC

Hi. Does clicking on "start the exam" bring me to the Examity account setup process or do I need to do that on my own, beforehand? This is the profile creation process guide as per the Examity webpage (https://www.examity.com/creating-your-profile-in-four-easy-steps/): ``` Before the day of your exam, we recommend you log in to Examity through your learning management system (LMS), common systems include Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, D2L, or Sakai. Your Examity dashboard is typically available through the course link within your LMS. If you can not locate the link, please check in with your instructor.  ``` Is there such a thing for BSCP? Moreover, assuming I already have an Examity profile setup, will clicking "start the exam" in my burp account page actually *start* the exam process, or just *schedule* it to be taken at a further date? Thanks in advance, Giacomo Zorzin

Giacomo | Last updated: Nov 27, 2022 03:08PM UTC

Hi. I found I already received an email from Examity soon after purchasing the voucher, with a link to setup my profile. So that part of the question is already answered, thanks. Giacomo

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 28, 2022 08:19AM UTC

You do not need to schedule your exam. When you click on the Start Exam link in your PortSwigger account, this will start the process for you to take the exam. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Giacomo | Last updated: Nov 28, 2022 09:07AM UTC

Hi, Thanks for your response. This holds true no matter what time I do that? For example, if I click *start the exam* at 3am UTC+1 there will be an Examity proctor available? My schedule is a bit unconventional. Regards, Giacomo

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 28, 2022 09:15AM UTC

Hi Yes, you can start the exam at any time :)

Sundaram | Last updated: Nov 30, 2022 12:25AM UTC

I never got any email from Examity after my purchase. What should I be doing in that case?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 30, 2022 08:34AM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see from your other messages that you were able to log into Examity. Sometimes the initial email from Examity can be found in your spam folders, if some time has passed since that first email was sent you can try using the 'Forgot password' link on Examity's login page.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.