Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

SSTI labs not completing.

Chris | Last updated: Jul 19, 2022 04:10PM UTC

Hi I have been unable to complete the labs in Server Side Template Injection topic on the Academy learning path as the injections are no longer working. For instance, in the lab 'Basic server-side template injection (code context)' I was unable to affect any change on the application through my injections. After some time I decided to follow the walkthrough, however, none of those injections work either. Indeed, the final payload to solve the lab does not work; the lab is currently unsolvable. Thanks, CO

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 20, 2022 07:25AM UTC

Hi, I have just run through the 'Basic server-side template injection (code context)' lab and was able to solve it successfully using the written solution, so it does appear to be working as expected. Are you able to share any details of the steps that you are taking to try and solve this lab - a screenshot of the request, containing your payload, that you are sending in step 9 of the solution would be useful.

Chris | Last updated: Jul 21, 2022 01:17PM UTC

Hi, Ben, thanks for your reply. I've got this sorted now all good. Thanks CO

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.