Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Soultion doesn't work in the lab.

jbcui | Last updated: Feb 20, 2020 12:48PM UTC

Hi, you have a wonderful lab, but i had a problem with passing Lab: SQL injection attack, querying the database type and version on MySQL and Microsoft I tried to get her two days, nothing came out and I looked at the solution, but your decision was exactly the same that I tried to introduce more than once. After the sign " ' ", the server answers me with an error. Thank you if you look at this lab.

Felix | Last updated: Jan 23, 2022 02:31PM UTC

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue with this lab. When applying the single quote after the category filter value, the server responds with a 500 Internal Server Error. The query from the solution also does not work anymore.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 24, 2022 01:19PM UTC

Hi, If you are simply entering the payload into the address bar of your browser then you will need to URL encode a certain aspect of it (there is a special character being used in the payload). If you deliver the payload via Burp, as the solution suggests, then you do not have to worry about performing this encoding manually - you should just be able to copy the solution payload directly.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.