Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Site Map

Bell, | Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 10:25PM UTC

A sitemap would be great for Enterprise. A sitemap would help with many things and give clarity into scans, i'm not sure why this isn't a feature. Also, is there a better link to troubleshooting techniques for enterprise, other than the one listed in documentation?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 06:40AM UTC

Hi Dawson,

Just to clarify, would you like to see a site map tab similar to the one under Target > Site map in Pro? If so, can you share a little more detail on your use case?

Have you checked out the 'Scanned URLs' tab in Enterprise when you select a successfully completed scan? This gives you the option to display the scanned audit items in a Tree or List view - I think the Tree view may be the one you are after.

The troubleshooting documentation can be found here: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/troubleshooting and you are free to browse the forum to assist you. However, I would recommend emailing us at support@portswigger.net if you face any issues so that we can assist you as quickly as possible. If you are currently experiencing issues, please feel free to get in touch.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.