Burp Suite User Forum

Setup BURP Enterprise In a Docker Container

Alice | Last updated: Mar 26, 2020 11:58AM UTC

Hey All, I want to setup BURP Enterprise edition in a Docker container, so I can run it in a Kubernetes cluster. The documentation doesn't seem to show how to pass through the licensing section with variables or config files (that I could see). If anybody has some tips, I would be grateful. Otherwise, I'll just walk through the setup and save the running containers state.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 26, 2020 03:58PM UTC

Running Burp Suite Enterprise in docker container(s) is not currently supported so you may well encounter problems with licensing and other aspects of using the software that we could not guarantee to solve. The delivery of full Burp Suite Enterprise capability on cloud environments (I.e. - docker containers managed via Kubernetes in AWS, Azure) is on the roadmap for delivery in 2020. You can read more about the roadmap here: https://portswigger.net/blog/burp-suite-roadmap-for-2020 Let us know if you've got any questions. If you want to tell us more about your environment directly you can always email us (support@portswigger.net)

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.