Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Secure Connection Failed when intercepting request via Burp Proxy

Adekoya, | Last updated: Apr 02, 2024 12:38AM UTC

Hi Portswigger, Kindly assist to resolve this error message while trying to intercept salesforce application. This happen after I updated to the latest version of burp suite. An error occurred during a connection to igdigitalplatform--apqa.sandbox.lightning.force.com. Peer’s certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 02, 2024 09:37AM UTC

Hi Adedayo Are you using an external browser proxied through Burp? If yes, have you installed the Burp CA cert to that browser?

Adekoya, | Last updated: Apr 02, 2024 01:39PM UTC

Hi, Yes, I have installed Burp CA cert to the browser and still get this error message. I have also tried using Burp browser, getting same error.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 02, 2024 01:43PM UTC

Hi Adedayo Can you please email support@portswigger.net with the following: 1) Can you please take a screenshot of the Event Log (with the debug filter enabled) after attempting to browse to the site? 2) A screenshot of the browser page (particularly the embedded browser) after attempting to browse the site

Adekoya, | Last updated: Apr 02, 2024 03:35PM UTC

Hi, I emailed the event log to support. While waiting for response. Here is what I observe in the log. Cause Burp Scanner was unable to connect to the selected Burp Collaborator server. As a result, OAST checks were skipped for this scan.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 03, 2024 06:43AM UTC

Hi Adedayo We have received your email and will reply as soon as possible. Please continue the conversation on the email thread so we can better keep track of the conversation. It also makes it easier to send any files and screenshots if needed. Thank you.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.