Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Scans stops 28 seconds

Marion | Last updated: Oct 21, 2021 11:00AM UTC

Hello. I have a problem with the following situation: I've created a site and added to it 20 various URLs to scan them. The scan finishes after 28 seconds and only 2-3 URLs are visible as scanned in "Scanned URL". Even if I shuffle the list of the URLs, there are only 2-3 random URLs scanned. There is no pattern and no error reported. What to do?

James, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 22, 2021 07:57AM UTC

Hi Marion, Thanks for getting in touch. Please can you email the below to support@portswigger.net and we will take a look for you. - Support Pack ("?" help menu > Support Pack > Set date range to include the date of the scan > Tick all boxes > Download) - Scan event and debug logs (Scans > All scans > Click on the scan > "Reporting & logs" tab) - Screenshot of your site configuration (Sites > All sites > Click on your site > "Details" tab)

Marion | Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 01:30PM UTC

Hello, Last time my colleague had this issue in October. We again faced this issue, the scan "Completes" after 28 seconds. Was there any workaround last time which fixes the issue? Thank you, Robert

James, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 02:43PM UTC

Hi Robert, Please can you email the below to support@portswigger.net and we will take a look for you. - Support Pack ("?" help menu > Support Pack > Set date range to include the date of the scan > Tick all boxes > Download) - Scan event and debug logs (Scans > All scans > Click on the scan > "Reporting & logs" tab) - Screenshot of your site configuration (Sites > All sites > Click on your site > "Details" tab)

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.