Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Scam from Portswigger Academy

Bibek | Last updated: Dec 03, 2021 07:39PM UTC

I watched one week ago. The burp suite certification is not provide discount but it's offer also validation further 10 days remaining. Yesterday, I opened portswigger and I saw burpsuite certification price only $9 I am so happy. Today I want to go for pay $9 on burpsuite examination. It shows me $99. What a ridiculous. The burpsuite team doesnot conform discount offer is ended on this day. I am totally angry with burpsuite certification team. Motherfucker, bitch. You and your support team are rich kid but I am not. You have rich dady but I havenot. I want to get examination discount price but Your motherfucker team increases price of burpsuite examination. What a scam from portswigger team. I am poor guy and I have not any money. I also use burpsuite pro for rent. Your team want to theft from public money but they don't understant our economic condition. Most of students collect their money for education and certification rather they eat one time a day or most of students dont eat proper food because economic condition. They want to get their interest field but this type of scammers (portswigger) eat blood of poor people. Scam from portswigger. I want to this message must go with world security researchers and top cybersecurity company, government.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 06, 2021 03:26PM UTC

I am sorry you are upset by this.

The regular price for the exam is $99, we ran a special offer for Black Friday where the exam could be purchased for $9 (https://portswigger.net/blog/burp-suite-certification-prices-hacked-for-black-friday). This offer was due to finish on 30 November 2021 but due to some server maintenance at the end of the month, we extended the offer until Thursday 2nd December 2021. I'm afraid this was a time-limited offer. We communicated the offer on our blog (see the linked post above), and shared extensive posts regarding the offer and the extended deadline across our social media channels.

I apologize that you are frustrated about missing the offer, but unfortunately, there is nothing we are able to do about that.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.