Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

REST API Functionality

Priya | Last updated: Apr 14, 2021 05:26PM UTC

Hi , I have been using the Burp Suite Enterprise Edition REST API. We have an idea to automate the scan using Jenkins Pipeline. Is there any API or possible way of accruing the SCAN ID by passing the projectname or sitename that has been scanned? If not, can you help me figure how to get the SCAN ID from Jenkins and use it in the POST api for getting the scan detail?

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 08:50AM UTC

Hi

Have you had a look at our CI/CD integration for Jenkins?

You can find more information here!

Priya | Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 09:01AM UTC

Hi Yes, I have read the documentation of CI/CD integration for jenkins. Unfortunately I could not find any related information on how to get the scan_id from jenkins.

Priya | Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 09:08AM UTC

Also, can we get the scan_id / task_id by passing the projectname or sitename that has been scanned?

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 02:11PM UTC

If you are using a Site Driven Scan with our Jenkins integration plugin, then the scan ID number (as well as the site ID number) will be returned in the console output of Jenkins.

Further details on site-driven scans can be found here.

Priya | Last updated: Apr 16, 2021 04:35PM UTC

Do you have any API ,other than the three mentioned in the API Documentation?

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 09:30AM UTC

Hi

The API that we have available in Burp Suite Enterprise are:
  • REST API
  • GraphQL API
Our documentation for our API can be found here.

The CI/CD drivers use either the GraphQL API or the REST API to interface between the pipeline and Burp Suite Enterprise, depending on whether you are using a site-driven scan or a Burp scan.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.