Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Request to Implement a Dark Mode Feature on Website Academy

Talha | Last updated: Sep 28, 2023 12:38PM UTC

Dear PortSwigger Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the addition of a Dark Mode feature on Website Academy. I believe that implementing this feature would greatly enhance the user experience and make it easier for users to read and engage with the content on the platform, especially during extended periods of use. Dark Mode has become increasingly popular in web applications and websites due to its many benefits, including reduced eye strain and improved readability in low-light conditions. By introducing Dark Mode to Website Academy, we can provide our users with a more comfortable and customizable viewing experience, catering to their preferences and needs. I understand that implementing such a feature may require some development effort, but I believe the benefits it will bring to our user base far outweigh the investment. I kindly request that you consider this proposal and assess the feasibility of adding a Dark Mode feature to Website Academy. I believe that this feature will greatly improve the overall user experience and contribute to the success of our platform. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Talha Azeem

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 28, 2023 01:44PM UTC

HI Talha We have an ongoing feature request for this functionality, to which I have added your +1. Thank you for your feedback; we greatly appreciate it.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.