Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Repeater's "Request" section is narrow when Burp Suite starts

Ezequiel | Last updated: Mar 06, 2024 10:45AM UTC

Every time I start up Burp Suite and go to the Repeater tool, any existing Repeater tabs (either the default empty one when starting the new project, or any tabs loaded from an existing project) will have the "Request" section considerably narrower than the "Response" section. To work around this I either have to manually resize them, or create new tabs, which get created with both sections the same size.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 06, 2024 01:56PM UTC

Hi Which version of Burp are you using, and what OS is it installed on? Could you drop an email to support@portswigger.net with the following, please? - Output from Help > Diagnostics - Screenshot of what you see when you go to the Repeater tab after starting a new temporary project

Ezequiel | Last updated: Mar 11, 2024 09:51AM UTC

Thank you, I have sent an email with the requested details. Regarding the OS I've got Burp installed on, it is a custom Debian-based Linux distro.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 11, 2024 10:37AM UTC

Thanks :) We've got your email, so we'll take a look through the details and be in touch soon.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.