The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Ranking on WorldWide #178

Hamza | Last updated: Jul 27, 2024 06:20AM UTC

Hi Team, I’m currently ranked #178 worldwide on the PortSwigger Hall of Fame, and I'd love to share this achievement on social media. However, I can't see my name on the list, as it only displays the top 50 individuals. I’ve completed all 263 labs, including numerous random and practice labs. Could you either update the website to show all Hall of Fame members or let me know how I can display my ranking on social media? Thanks!

Hamza | Last updated: Jul 28, 2024 06:04AM UTC

Hey Team, Any update?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 29, 2024 07:41AM UTC

Hi Hamza, To confirm, our support service is available Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm (UK time). Your Hall of Fame rank should be being displayed at the top of the page - you can use the social media widgets to share the Hall of Fame information. We have no current, short-term plans to make any changes to how this operates.

Hamza | Last updated: Jul 29, 2024 11:43AM UTC

how i can use social media widgets to share the Hall of Fame information.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 30, 2024 08:00AM UTC

Hi Hamza, Please see the screenshot for the social media widgets, this will link the leaderboard for you to share: https://snipboard.io/dIiUfp.jpg

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.