Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Query

Balasundar | Last updated: Aug 06, 2021 12:07PM UTC

1. I have exported the DER certificate and installed it on my Andorid device VPN and Wifi 2. I have configured the proxy on Device which is pointing my Laptop Wi-FI Interface 3. When I navigate it is always giving connection timeout or offline on my Device

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 06, 2021 01:24PM UTC

Hi Balasundar, Are you able to send us an email to support@portswigger.net and include some screenshots of the steps that you have carried out so far so that we can see exactly what has been done? It sounds like there is some kind of connectivity issue between your device and the machine that Burp is running on - generally speaking it is easier to try and get the initial connection working between device and Burp by attempting to proxy simple HTTP traffic (using the http://example.com site is a good test for this) before then moving on to try and install the Burp CA Certificate for proxying HTTP/S traffic (there can be various complications with installing the Burp CA Certificate on Android so knowing that your initial connection is sound is a preferable starting point).

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.