Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

ProjectDiscovery vi Burp

olek | Last updated: Nov 29, 2021 09:33PM UTC

Hi Team I have stupid question .I'm not smart person .If I will ask your Burp Team that way .Why is better to use.?? BURP Professional($$$) or all this software from ProjectDiscovery (free) nuclei,interactsh,subfinder,naabu,httpx,subfinder. If this all software is better why Burp do not implement this feature.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 30, 2021 04:19PM UTC

Hi Olek From the different projects you linked, it looks like we do provide similar functionality, but in one application rather than separate tools. As our tools are integrated together, you can easily transfer items from one tool to another. Professional also contains a wider variety of tools than the ones that you mentioned, as well as providing an Extender API so that users can add their own additional functionality into Burp. Learning how to use a range of tools will be beneficial. If you like the functionality of Burp, then you could use our Community edition (free) and supplement it with these other tools.

olek | Last updated: Nov 30, 2021 04:40PM UTC

Ok I understand you but why if Burp offers my all this bunch programs in one burp .Why bugbounty hunter users used additionally this software if they can only use Burp.???

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 01, 2021 02:39PM UTC

It may be their preference to use different software.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.