Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Progress not increasing

Aman | Last updated: May 12, 2020 03:16AM UTC

Hey there, I am going with flow in portswigger academy I finished up Broken access control with all labs but the learning material progress is stuck at 0%. What could be the possible solution for the same ?. Regards

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 12, 2020 08:27AM UTC

In the 'Track your progress' section you should see a checkbox that says 'Mark as complete' for the learning materials so you can read the materials as many times as you want and choose at what stage you mark them as complete. If you've set that and your progress still says at 0%, please let us know.

Bret | Last updated: Jul 25, 2023 01:50PM UTC

I do not see a mark as complete option in the track your progress section please assist

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 25, 2023 03:32PM UTC

Hi The checkbox functionality for marking learning materials as complete has been removed as we are beginning to refresh some of the components within the Web Security Academy. We know that we still have the progress tracking available for it - even though it does not work, so please accept our apologies for any confusion caused. We have plans to remove this soon.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.