Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Problems on URL

Bustamante, | Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 09:01PM UTC

Hi, I just got 60 day free trial license. New to Burp Suite. My scan failed during the process. I would like to know the reason it failed. Is there any logs I could check on? or where can i find the errors? Its says that 10 consecutive audit items failed, but which ones? Also, it shows the URL with errors, I believe this is where the issue coming from, but how can you actually troubleshoot? Is it necessary to download the manual tool? Thank you

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 08:40AM UTC

Hi Alfredo, This looks like an issue in your scan configuration. If you want the scan to succeed further, you will need to change the default number under 'Handling Application Errors During Audit' in your scan configuration to greater than 10. Are you using Burp Enterprise?

Bustamante, | Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 04:41PM UTC

Yes, I'm using Burp Enterprise. An where can i find the 'Handling Application Errors During Audit' setting?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 14, 2020 08:58AM UTC

You can find the error handling options in the Auditing part of your scan configuration. It is one heading below 'Issues Reported'. I may need more information and screenshots to assist you further so please email us on support@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.