Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

os error in upload scanner

remolaan | Last updated: Jan 26, 2021 03:53PM UTC

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> OSError: (22, 'Invalid argument', 'C:\\Users\\aser?\\AppData\\Roaming\\BurpSuite\\bapps\\b2244cbb6953442cb3c82fa0a0d908fa') at org.python.core.Py.OSError(Py.java:135) at org.python.modules.posix.PosixModule.absolutePath(PosixModule.java:1343) at org.python.modules.posix.PosixModule.chdir(PosixModule.java:300) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think extention shoud use (r"") before path name ..how can i edit this manuall ...does this upload scanner support to windows i tried whole day ...i installed jython set standalone path andd all things ....

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 09:32AM UTC

Hi, You can find the source code on GitHub: - https://github.com/PortSwigger/upload-scanner You can try editing the 'UploadScanner.py' file and loading it into Burp again. Unfortunately, we do not manage third-party extensions so you will need to raise an issue with the author on GitHub.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.