Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Notification Bell on The Website

Wolfie | Last updated: Jun 03, 2022 09:21AM UTC

Add a notification bell so if a user have created a post, and others comment on it. It will be displayed in the notification or Bell Icon. Much like the Youtube Bell Icon

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 03, 2022 10:25AM UTC

Hi Wolfie. Thanks for this request. Are you referring to forum posts? Where would you like to see the notification icon?

Jackson | Last updated: Nov 17, 2023 07:30PM UTC

I second this. -I would like to be able to easily find forum posts I create. -It would also be nice to be notified if a forum post I create gets a response. -It would also be nice to be able to disable those notifications for specific posts or enable them even for posts I did not create. -I would like to be able to choose to receive notifications by email or in the UI (with the notification icon). The notification icon could be placed anywhere on the page. Probably next to the "My Account" button would make sense. At the very least, even if all of this is not possible, I would like the forum search feature to search for OP's names in addition to post content so that I could at least find my posts by searching.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 20, 2023 01:06PM UTC

Thanks for your message, Jackson.

I've added a note of your request to our triage board; we'll progress this ticket in the next few weeks.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 28, 2023 09:08AM UTC

We have progressed this ticket forward as a candidate for a future roadmap. Unfortunately, we can't provide an ETA.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.