Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

not getting expected responses

T-REX | Last updated: Sep 20, 2024 02:47PM UTC

i am doing brute force labs but i am not receiving expected response from last 2 or 3 labs currently i am doing " Password brute-force via password change " this lab and Sec-Fetch-Site: same-origin Sec-Fetch-Mode: navigate Sec-Fetch-User: ?1 Sec-Fetch-Dest: document Referer: https://0ab7004804b732cf80f9300c00020066.web-security-academy.net/my-account?id=wiener Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br Priority: u=0, i username=carlos&current-password=§incorrect-password§&new-password-1=123&new-password-2=abc this is what i am putting in intruder and all i get is 302 response then i turned on request forwarding which was not mentioned in solution of port swigger but because of 302 i did that but still not got "New passwords do not match" this in any of response and yes i did both i added that message in grep match and also went through all responses manually as well and this is not for one lab this kind of things are happening in recent 2 to 3 labs i previously did but had to drop because of same issue

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.