Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

not found in lab pages

Pourya | Last updated: Jul 24, 2020 02:15PM UTC

Hi, I can't access to any lab. I get a "not found page" with the following message: The requested item was not found. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 24, 2020 03:19PM UTC

Hi Pourya, Which lab are you trying to access? Are you logged in to your account? Are all labs affected? Have you tried another browser?

Pourya | Last updated: Jul 24, 2020 03:40PM UTC

Thanks a lot. I tried with Firefox and it didn't work. But now, I check it with Chrome and it works curreclty. Don't you support Firefox?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 24, 2020 03:49PM UTC

Hi Pourya, That is great. The labs should be accessible on most modern browsers (that includes Firefox). Can you send us an email with screenshots and further information about the error? You can reach us on support@portswigger.net

Pourya | Last updated: Jul 24, 2020 04:05PM UTC

Sure

Aakash | Last updated: Aug 14, 2021 06:17PM UTC

Today, I am unable to access labs through burpsuit proxy. Yesterday, I was able to access it without any issues. I tried with chrome and mozilla firefox, Both showing 404-Not Found responses for all labs. My Mozilla Firefox version is "91.0" and chrome version is "92.0.4515.131". It was observed that when I use proxy for chrome/Mozilla and turn on intercept at burpsuit then response shows 404 Not Found. Without proxy at browser, I am getting correct response content.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 16, 2021 08:14AM UTC

Aakash, can you clarify which labs you are having an issue with?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.