Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

No more activations allowed for this license

C | Last updated: Oct 31, 2021 07:45AM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately I have had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and now when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Could you help me ? Email manlio.tapia@alphacredit.com Product Burp Suite Professional License detail licensed to C CLARO S DE RL DE CV [single user license] Order number 57F1403632

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 01, 2021 08:22AM UTC

Hi, You should now be able to use your license to activate Burp again.

Chitrarasu | Last updated: Dec 03, 2021 09:14AM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately I have had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and now when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Could you help me ? Product Burp Suite Professional License detail licensed to Nelito systems Ltd [single user license]

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 03, 2021 09:17AM UTC

Hi, You should be able to use your license key to activate Burp again now.

Rudy | Last updated: Jul 22, 2022 05:51AM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately I had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Product Burp Suite Professional License detail licensed to PT. Defender Nusa Semesta [single user license] Order number 37DA8EBDAF

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 22, 2022 06:36AM UTC

Hi Rudy, Are you able to send an email to hello@portswigger.net and include details of your license and the issue that you are experiencing with your license - they will be able to assist you further via email.

Andrea | Last updated: Sep 08, 2022 01:58PM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately I had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Product Burp Suite Professional licensed to Tecnet Systems S.r.l. [single user license]

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 08, 2022 03:29PM UTC

Hi Andrea, You should now be able to activate Burp again using your license key.

Parminder | Last updated: Oct 02, 2022 08:00AM UTC

Hello!! Unfortunately I had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Product Burp Suite Professional licensed to Spiele Plasat GmbH [single user license]

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 03, 2022 06:49AM UTC

Hi Parminder, You should now be able to activate Burp again using your license key.

Alex | Last updated: Oct 14, 2022 10:00PM UTC

Hello! I have reinstalled system on my laptop from Windows to Linux and when I try to install Burp on a new system I get this message: "No more activations allowed for this license".

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 17, 2022 06:50AM UTC

Hi Alex, You should now be able to activate Burp again using your license key.

marinko.ruzic | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 01:58PM UTC

Hi there, I had to reinstall my pc and cant activate anymore.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 02:05PM UTC

Hi Marinko, Are you able to email hello@portswigger.net and include the first six characters from the license key that you are using. The team that handles the licensing side of things will then be able to take a look at this for you.

marinko.ruzic | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 02:31PM UTC

Sure Thanks.

芳崎大紀 | Last updated: Nov 24, 2022 07:51AM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately I have had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and now when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Could you help me ? Email h.yoshizaki@triplea-corp.com Product Burp Suite Professional License detail licensed to TripleA Co., Ltd. [single user license] Order number 3B656F9C62

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 24, 2022 08:02AM UTC

Hi Hiroki, As noted previously in this forum thread, are you able to email hello@portswigger.net and include the details regarding the license key that you are using. The team that handles the licensing side of things will then be able to take a look at this for you.

Heriyansah | Last updated: Dec 19, 2022 04:43AM UTC

Any solution for this case? I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license"

Danielle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 19, 2022 11:24AM UTC

Hi,

Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can assist you with this.

Thanks

szybnev | Last updated: Feb 20, 2023 05:01PM UTC

Hello! Recently I have had to reinstall Windows 10 and Kali Linux my pc and laptop on several occasions and now when I try to install BurpSuite Pro, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Could you help me ? Email s.zybnev@gmail.com Product Burp Suite Professional License detail licensed to szybnev [single user license] Order number 6524406F78

Chloe, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 21, 2023 03:15PM UTC

Hi! Please contact us at hello@portswigger.net.
Thanks

Khoa | Last updated: Mar 09, 2023 02:23AM UTC

Unfortunately I had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license"

Heidi, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 09, 2023 07:35AM UTC

Thanks

prajarshi | Last updated: Mar 24, 2023 10:01AM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately I have had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and now when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Email prajarshi@idrbt.ac.in Product Burp Suite Professional License detail Institute_for_Development_and_Research_In_Banking_Technology [2 user license] Please help me!

Heidi, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 24, 2023 02:34PM UTC

Thanks

Andrea | Last updated: Apr 07, 2023 07:14AM UTC

I formatted my MAC and installing burp gives me this error "No more activations allowed for this license". When I deleted burp, I had also been careful to delete the license from burp. Thanks again for your help.

Heidi, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 11, 2023 06:24AM UTC

Thanks

Maya | Last updated: Aug 07, 2023 06:55AM UTC

Hi :) Unfortunately I have had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and now when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Could you help me ? Email: mayab@triad-cybersec.com Product Burp Suite Professional licensed to Triad Security [2 user license]

Heidi, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 07, 2023 10:57AM UTC

Please contact us at hello@portswigger.net.

sailesh | Last updated: Oct 10, 2023 06:20AM UTC

Hi!! Unfortunately, I have had to reinstall my pc on several occasions and now when I try to install burp suite, I get the error "No more activations allowed for this license" Could you help me ? Product Burp Suite Professional License detail licensed to ABIR NETWORKS Pvt. Ltd. [single user license]

Heidi, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 10, 2023 06:26AM UTC

Please contact us at hello@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.