Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

No License Key

Janrick | Last updated: Jun 14, 2021 07:48PM UTC

Hi - it's been more than 48 hours since I purchased using my debit card. I've also emailed office@portswigger.net right after my purchase. Please help!

Janrick | Last updated: Jun 14, 2021 09:37PM UTC

I was not logged in to this account when I purchased Pro. However, I used the same email address.

ben | Last updated: Jun 14, 2021 09:50PM UTC

What kind of email service do you use? Also you have checked all folders? Gmail recently updated how they sort emails (which is a pain), but you may very well find it somewhere else in your email folders. Also don't forget about using the search function of your email in case the email was sorted to a different folder due to changes in provider. All else fails try to use Google or Microsoft email account, I received mine in a few minutes directly to my gmail index.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 15, 2021 07:42AM UTC

Thanks for your message. We've checked things out here, you should be able to see the license key in your account now. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janrick | Last updated: Jun 15, 2021 08:02AM UTC

@ben I'm kinda old school and use Hotmail. I just received it 10 minutes ago. Thanks @michelle Thank you!

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.