The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

no improvement with turbo intruder

sensible | Last updated: Oct 26, 2022 05:22PM UTC

Hi I'm doing SQL conditional lab, and I don't see and improvement with the turbo intruder. It's still very slow, especially after 100 requests or so. Are the labs throttled? Also I tried getting latest burp edition just to make sure it's not a compatibility issue. The website just hangs at "Downloading" and the application updater sends me to an error.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 27, 2022 10:38AM UTC

Hi, Can you confirm the specific name of the lab that you are attempting to solve so that we can take a look at this for you? In terms of updating Burp - are you running Burp in an environment that might have some restrictions on what you can access/file types that you can download (Burp will attempt to connect back to Portswigger for a few tasks, one of which is to check and perform updates - we tend to see errors in this regard when outbound connections are restricted)? For the manual download, have you attempted to use different browsers?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.