Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

no improvement with turbo intruder

sensible | Last updated: Oct 26, 2022 05:22PM UTC

Hi I'm doing SQL conditional lab, and I don't see and improvement with the turbo intruder. It's still very slow, especially after 100 requests or so. Are the labs throttled? Also I tried getting latest burp edition just to make sure it's not a compatibility issue. The website just hangs at "Downloading" and the application updater sends me to an error.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 27, 2022 10:38AM UTC

Hi, Can you confirm the specific name of the lab that you are attempting to solve so that we can take a look at this for you? In terms of updating Burp - are you running Burp in an environment that might have some restrictions on what you can access/file types that you can download (Burp will attempt to connect back to Portswigger for a few tasks, one of which is to check and perform updates - we tend to see errors in this regard when outbound connections are restricted)? For the manual download, have you attempted to use different browsers?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.