Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

mystery labs "solved labs only" filter broken

Nico | Last updated: Jan 19, 2023 04:54PM UTC

When doing mystery labs with the "solved labs only" feature enabled, I recieved two expert level labs despite having never solved any expert level labs. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Andrei | Last updated: Jan 20, 2023 09:06AM UTC

Hello I got here to fill a bug report for this as well. I was aiming for non solved labs as well but with Practitioner(1) level and got expert. Please see attached SS: https://imgur.com/a/TjOUNtm

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 20, 2023 05:35PM UTC

Hi both, We were not aware of any issues with this functionality but we will investigate this next week and see if we can replicate the behaviour that you are experiencing. We will update this forum thread when we have some news.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 23, 2023 12:17PM UTC

Hi both, We believe that there is an issue with this particular feature. It is likely that we will remove this functionality from the website in the coming days whilst we work on a fix so that it behaves in the way in which we intended it to. Thank you once again for spotting this and letting us know.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.