The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Montoya API Burp Extension Identifying Help

Bryce | Last updated: Oct 15, 2024 01:26PM UTC

Hi Team! Recently, I've been developing a burp extension that transforms a highlighted section in burp intruder. This payload is loaded via "Extension Generated" and the "Payload encoding" has been giving me issues as it is enabled by default. Is there a way or API class/method that I can turn this off when running my Extension? I can't seem to find any documentation on it via - https://portswigger.github.io/burp-extensions-montoya-api/javadoc/index.html Any guidance would be helpful! Thank you!

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 16, 2024 02:21PM UTC

Hi I think the closest that you would get to a permanent configuration for this would be to "Copy configuration from last/first tab". That way, any changes you originally made to this configuration will persist. You can find this option under "Settings > Tools > Intruder > New tab configuration".

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.