Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Mini Burp Collaborator's default public server

Juan | Last updated: May 09, 2023 08:52PM UTC

Hi, I know that Burp Collaborator server is a big part of Burp professional, but I would like to know if it is possible for you guys to create a mini Burp Collaborator's default server for the labs that requires it to complete and that only works on those labs, like the "Blind SSRF with Shellshock exploitation". I think that if we are learning we should be able to complete all the amazing training you give us without the limitation of having to adquire or ask for a trial version of Burp professional as it only lasts for a month. I would be really good and I think it would also engage more with the community as we could "use" all features while learning.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 10, 2023 06:47AM UTC

Hi Juan, We have no plans to change this. There are only a very small handful of labs that absolutely require the use of Burp Professional so we feel that the Web Academy is still an exceptionally useful resource that the majority of people can use without paying anything towards.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.