Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

make it work with burpsuite

Jannet | Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 12:21PM UTC

I got an External Service Interation on a scoped domain via Host Header. Now I am inserting my collaborator's URL into the host header, I am not getting any pingback/response. But it works with cURL with the following syntax: curl --header 'Host: id.burpcollaborator.net' x.x.x.x:443 And it gives me a response on my collaborator handle. What could be the reason it's not working in BurpSuite but on the cURL? It would be more helpful with BurpSuite.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 08:00AM UTC

Thanks for your message. How are you issuing the request in Burp? Have you tried taking the request that was listed in the Issue and editing that to contain a different collaborator URL?

Jannet | Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 12:49PM UTC

GET / HTTP/1.1 Host: id.burpcollaborator.net Accept: */* Accept-Language: en Connection: close I forwarded the request just like this by changing the IP with Collaborator URL.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 14, 2021 08:24AM UTC

Thanks for the update. Are you forwarding this request using the Repeater Tool? Could you email some screenshots of the request as it appears in the Issue detail and the request you are trying to forward to support@portswigger.net, please?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.