Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Local File Inclusion and Remote code execution request

Haydelawal | Last updated: Oct 01, 2020 08:52PM UTC

Good evening portswigger. I recently started learning ethical hacking and bug bounty not too long ago. I have finished the The web application hackers handbook and I'm about half way through your web security academy and I'm really thankful for such an amazing platform provided by you. I wanted to request for local file inclusion (lfi) and RCE (Remote code execution) to be added to the labs. I think it will be really cool and since they are big time vulnerabilities and it can be really helpful to the community. Thanks

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 02, 2020 07:46AM UTC

Hi We're so pleased to hear you're loving the Web Security Academy. We've passed on your suggestions to the team. Good luck with the rest of the labs. Have fun!

Haydelawal | Last updated: Oct 03, 2020 12:03AM UTC

Hi and thanks a lot for considering my request. But I forgot to include CAPTCHA bypass to the earlier request. Hope it's not too much trouble to ask for this too. Thanks again

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 05, 2020 07:18AM UTC

Hi We've passed on that as well. If there's anything else we can help with then please let us know.

olaiya | Last updated: Nov 26, 2020 11:11PM UTC

i support this request too.. thanks

Durgesh | Last updated: Oct 19, 2021 09:50PM UTC

Actually File inclusion(Local) is already upload, its same as "Directory Transversal".

suraj | Last updated: Dec 05, 2021 08:54AM UTC

did you check file traversal labs?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.