The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

License again!

Breno | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 07:28PM UTC

My license expired in just two days! It's curious because I didn't use Burp Pro until now. Now, I can't use it anymore because there's no valid license for me. And I paid for it! Congratulations! I believe I still had more than 354 days left to use this amazing JAVA software! I just wanted to study today. Since I made this investment in the PRO version and the voucher, it would have been better to use one made in Rust, which is much superior, but the payment has already been made. I would love to get a refund.

Breno | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 08:14PM UTC

I saw on a forum where a customer also questioned this and asked for their license to be reinstated. The agent promptly replied that we do not have the right to "unlimited licenses for our own use" until the end of the current period. Therefore, could you please inform me of the quantity and the criteria you use? Because it seems, or rather, it is very arbitrary. Thank you in advance.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 10, 2024 06:52AM UTC

Hi Breno, I have responded to the email that you have also sent us about this issue. If you have any further questions about this then we look forward to hearing from you from there.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.