Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Lab not found

sharuke | Last updated: Aug 11, 2020 07:16PM UTC

Hello, when I open any of the web security labs, it shows me that the resource could not be found. I tried several labs and it gives me the same message every time.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 12, 2020 08:33AM UTC

Hi, Are you able to provide us with some specific examples of labs that you cannot access? We do not appear to have any issues but if you can give us the names of the labs we can explicitly check these ones.

BigFish2086 | Last updated: Aug 15, 2020 06:38AM UTC

Hi For me none of the labs is found. when I'm visiting this site https://portswigger.net/web-security/all-labs I get a [not found] page?! So I wanted to know if this has happened to every one else?

nullbaka | Last updated: Aug 15, 2020 06:50AM UTC

same here. https://portswigger.net/web-security/ not found.

jyoti | Last updated: Aug 15, 2020 12:10PM UTC

same ....for page related to "web security academy" it says 'page not found'.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 17, 2020 07:30AM UTC

Hi, Unfortunately, we suffered a slight technical issue over the weekend that led to the Web Academy not being available. This has now been resolved and labs and learning material should be available to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ivan | Last updated: Jan 19, 2021 01:45PM UTC

Hi there, I think so that you have an issue with this again. I tried all labs in the server section of the learning path and it shows "Not found". Sincerely

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 19, 2021 02:18PM UTC

Hi, We are not currently aware of any issues with the Web Academy and i have just tested a few labs from the server-side section and was able to access them without any problems. Are you able to get any of our labs to load or is it just the server-side ones that are causing you issues?

Ivan | Last updated: Jan 19, 2021 03:19PM UTC

Hi, it is ok now, I had issues with my network. Thanks!

Stefanos | Last updated: May 19, 2021 09:43AM UTC

Hello, I am currently unable to access any of the labs. They are lead me to the Not Found page.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 19, 2021 09:52AM UTC

Hi, It does not look like we have any issues from our side and I can also access a sample selection of labs perfectly fine. Is this happening with all the labs that you try to access or just some in particular? Are you able to provide us with the names of any labs that you are having issues with accessing so that we can double check these?

Stefanos | Last updated: May 19, 2021 04:05PM UTC

Yes, this is happening with all the labs on all the topics. I am following the Learning path so all of the SQL injection labs do not work, neither the XSS and so on.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 19, 2021 05:53PM UTC

Hi, I can access a sample of the SQL Injection labs without any issues, from a couple of different networks, so it does not look like this is a widespread issue. Do you have JavaScript enabled in the browser that you are using (or any extensions/plug-ins that might be blocking JavaScript)?

Stefanos | Last updated: May 19, 2021 07:01PM UTC

Hello, I found the problem, I am using a plug-in that removes tracking elements from the URL and that was the cause of the issue. Thanks for your help

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.