Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

Lab: Bypassing access controls via HTTP/2 request tunnelling - Not getting the desired response.

Gourav | Last updated: Jan 09, 2022 05:17PM UTC

Hi All, I am following the solution mentioned in the lab solution. In the last step when I change the :path to /admin, I get the following response, "HTTP/2 500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Length: 150 <html><head><title>Server Error: Proxy error</title></head><body><h1>Server Error: Received only 174 of expected 2428 bytes of data</h1></body></html>" And when I use something else in path such as /home or /administrator, I get the following response, "HTTP/2 404 Not Found Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 Set-Cookie: session=b3H8XzevAZ5RHQVbxmVZE1gwpaEP5j9v; Secure; HttpOnly; SameSite=None Content-Length: 11 HTTP/1.1 40" I have tried the videos available on Youtube but I am unable to solve this lab. Please help.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 12, 2022 01:29PM UTC

Hi Is it the final step that you are having issues with? Did you see the start of the tunnelled HTTP/1.1 response nested in the body of your main response when you used the "/login" path?

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.