The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

JWT-Editor Context Menu

Kurt | Last updated: Oct 14, 2024 08:26PM UTC

The JWT-Editor context menu does not seem to work. After installing the extension, I was able to create a new RSA key. Within the JWT-Editor tab there should be a context menu when right-clicking on the key to delete or copy the keys. This menu worked the first time I tired it and has not worked since. I have tried disabling/re-enabling the extension, reinstalling, and installing from source. None of these have fixed the context menu. This is on MacOS.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 15, 2024 10:54AM UTC

Hi Can I check a few more details about your setup? Are you using Burp Suite Professional or Burp Suite Community? If you are using Burp Suite Professional, do you launch it from the CLI using the JAR file? If so, what command do you use to launch it? Do you see any exceptions at the CLI when the issue occurs? Does the extension function as expected if you use it in Burp Suite Community? If you do see exceptions reported to the CLI, can you please email the exceptions and output from Help > Diagnostics, along with the first 10-15 characters of the license key you are using to support@portswigger.net?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.