Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Jenkins job and burp progress

Jonathan | Last updated: Jun 03, 2020 07:20PM UTC

Hello I notice that the jenkins job does not go in parallel with burp ent scan progress. My jenkins job failed but still the progress bar is at 97% for awhile now. Any idea? Is this a bug?

Jonathan | Last updated: Jun 03, 2020 07:23PM UTC

should we upgrade to Burp Suite Enterprise Edition v2020.4.3?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 08:51AM UTC

Burp Suite Enterprise Edition v2020.4.3 is a release that fixes an issue that was causing some customers to see the "Lost communication with Burp Suite" error during scans. The error was visible in the Enterprise UI. From what you've described so far your issue may be slightly different so I can't guarantee that it will resolve your particular problem. Could you tell us a it more about your setup, please? Are all the Enterprise components installed on the same server? How many agents do you have? Do you see any errors in the Enterprise UI? Does the scan eventually complete? If you'd rather share the details of your setup directly rather than on the forum, feel free to email us at support@portswigger.net

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.