Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Issues list for a target not getting updated

MI | Last updated: Jun 15, 2021 10:28PM UTC

In the Burp Suite Profressional, I targeted a host of my web application deployment and walked through a few navigations on the website. In the very beginning, I can see a list of issues in the Issues panel. However, that list not get updated, or refreshed, when more navigations took places. So I deleted and revisited the host, hoping to have a refreshed issue list. But somehow, I didn't even see the list I had before anymore. Why is that? Is there a way to refresh the issue list as it's supposed to be refreshed with more issues found during the walk through of my web pages? Thanks, Jason

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 16, 2021 09:08AM UTC

Hi Jason, This is expected behavior due to the nature of issue aggregation and consolidation in Burp. You will need to launch a new project file each time since the same issues for the same host and path will not be reported again. Our Enterprise product is designed for one of these use cases (comparing scan deltas). Please apply for a free trial below: - https://portswigger.net/burp/enterprise/trial

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.