Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

IP rotate extensions

Bill | Last updated: Jul 27, 2020 08:31AM UTC

Hey, I am trying to use the IP rotate extension and for some reason i am getting the following error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> OSError: (22, 'Invalid argument', 'C:\\Users\\???\\AppData\\Roaming\\BurpSuite\\bapps\\2eb2b1cb1cf34cc79cda36f0f9019874') at org.python.core.Py.OSError(Py.java:135) at org.python.modules.posix.PosixModule.absolutePath(PosixModule.java:1343) at org.python.modules.posix.PosixModule.chdir(PosixModule.java:300) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) OS and burp information: - windows 10 x64 bit - Burp version: v2.1.0.7 (professional version) - Jython version: jython-standalone-2.7.2.jar - Default python version (2.7.13) please let me know if you need any additional information.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 27, 2020 09:17AM UTC

How are you loading the extension? From Extender > BApp Store? Or a manual install? Have you tried reinstalling the extension?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.