Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Invalid trial license

Madhu | Last updated: Feb 01, 2021 11:01PM UTC

Hello Team, I had requested for trial version; the license I downloaded from the portal is invalid. Account: mshankarpani@quinstreet.com Thanks, Madhu

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 02, 2021 08:38AM UTC

Hi Madu, Can you try the activation process again please and see if this now works for you?

Madhu | Last updated: Feb 03, 2021 08:19PM UTC

I was able to activate the enterprise server, however, the agent (only one) running on the same server health check is "Pending license". I did restart the services but the issue persists.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 08:18AM UTC

Hi Madu, Are you able to send us an email at support@portswigger.net and include the log files from your Enterprise installation so that we can investigate this further for you? You can obtain your main log files from the '?' -> Support Pack menu within Burp Enterprise. This will take you to the Support Pack page - from here if you could configure the page to include both the Web and Enterprise Server log files for the time period that you have installed the software. In addition to this, if you click the 'gear' icon and then select Agents, this should take you to the Agents page. If you click on the agent that is currently 'Pending license' is there a 'Download logs' button available for you to click? If so, could you also provide us with those log files as well.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.