The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Intruder result table's filter by 'highlight' and 'comment' is not working.

kali | Last updated: Apr 21, 2023 04:08PM UTC

I have noticed, if i highlight and/or comment some items from attack result table and try to filter them by these annotation, it doesn't work. I have faced this in version : "burpsuite_community_linux_v2023_2_3.sh". I have rollbacked to "burpsuite_community_v2020.9.jar" and this works as expected. This filter feature is available in target and proxy tool as well but I haven't tested them. Hope it will be fixed in latest release.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 24, 2023 09:13AM UTC

Hi Thanks for getting in touch. We've run a test using the latest stable version (2023.3.5), and we were able to successfully filter the results to show commented and highlighted entries only. If you are still seeing issues with the latest version, can you please email support@portswigger.net with some screenshots or a screen recording of the steps you are taking and a copy of the output from Help > Diagnostics, please?

Thomas | Last updated: Oct 07, 2024 01:09AM UTC

I have noticed this error in EA 2024.9 when accessing intruders save to the project and accessed via the dashboard. Simply doesn't work. Do same config on proxy, works as expected.

Thomas | Last updated: Oct 07, 2024 01:52AM UTC

Ah...I see what happened. Using a plug in that is highlighting everything by default (think it was some jwt plug in). Had to select all first, de-highlight all, re-highlight and then it worked. Wonder if there should be someway to show that its high lighted other than saying if it's not white, then it's highlighted.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.